22 thoughts on “Cecillia Young Pukau Fauzi Bowo

1. ferdi

semoga dengan banyaknya pengalaman dan prestasi yang di dapat, semangat untuk berkarya pun jangan pernah luntur. keep trying n keep praying.

2. ferdi

Semoga dengan banyaknya prestasi dan pengalaman yang di dapat tidak meruntuhkan semangat untuk terus berkarya, khususnya untuk mengangkat music tradisional kita dan mampu membawa ke seluruh belahan dunia. Amiiiin

1. Smrity

i looked at the video and tspoed this question in a few forums- payperclickformula and wpmage- and am curiou- how do you set up you affiliate links in those websites? all end with a simple domain.com/something# and in the view source there is some stuff- is this a JS tracking code? is this part of hexatrac? I really want to know because cloaking and tracking of keywords is a bog piece of the technical hurdle i climb every day to get to a level of proficiency in this industry, and any tools or training that leapfrom me past the techincal stuff and let me get on with marketing and thinking and being a leader not a worker, would be greatly appreciated.

3. Bintang pamungkas

Master Violinist Cecillia young , musik Indonesia tetap bersinar di seluruh Dunia , jika dilestarikan oleh musisi spt anda yang tetap terus berkarya untuk bangsaku

4. Rena

Master Violin muda …. yang peduli musik daerah berkarya terus …. kunantikan disetiap penampilanmu … go go go…..

5. Archibald Niven

Thank you for every other great article. Where else may just anybody get that type of info in such an ideal method of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am at the look for such info.

6. Marian McEwan

Thanks for the sensible critique. Me and my neighbor were just preparing to do some research on this. We got a grab a book from our area library but I think I learned more from this post. I am very glad to see such great info being shared freely out there.